Friday 17 April 2015

Evaluation Question 7

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?


Comparing both my preliminary and my final magazine there are many things that I have learnt and improved on such as layouts, conventions, photography and editing. The first noticeable features about both my covers are the size of the text shown. The text on my final cover is much smaller than the text on my preliminary because I didn’t have that understanding and experience of how big the text usually is on front covers. Also from the photography you can see the lighting shown is very much more professional on the final pieces compared to the prelim. There are a number of more images and also the editing of them is more with technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment